Greetings from SMO. Welcome to the New Academic Year 2021-2022.
There were promising signs of the Covid situation improving towards the end of the last academic year, but unfortunately, the situation has taken a turn for the worse, and we are compelled to continue the Online Teaching in the new academic year. Hence, as a result the School Management Team had to take the following important decisions:
Below are some important points for your perusal:
- With the exception of Classes 10 and 12, who would be appearing for the Board Exams in May, the rest of the students (excluding a few special cases, where the parents have been informed) the children are promoted to the next class.
- The Online Teaching will begin on April 7, 2021.
- The existing fee structure of the current academic year (followed in 2020-2021) will continue until the school opens in physical mode.
- This fee structure supersedes all further concessions given in the last academic year. With the reduction in fees, no further concessions will be considered. All shall abide by the existing fee structure.
- The New Fee Structure for 2021-2022 will be implemented once the school opens in physical mode.
- The new KG admissions, and the new admissions for Classes I to VIII, who have already paid the fees of the new structure, the excess amount will be adjusted accordingly.
- The School Management is pleased to announce that the Council has granted provisional permission to introduce the Science and Humanities streams in SMO (Coeducation) from the academic year 2021-2022. The admission process is in progress.
- Let us together face the challenges as they evolve, being conscious that our children do not miss out on the significant aspects of their education in the current circumstances.
- Stay healthy and safe taking all the necessary precautions.
Br. Placid Henriques