Filling in the form does not ensure admission. Incomplete forms will be treated as invalid.
A Provisional Admission to Class XI will be confirmed only if the candidate passes the Class X Board Examination.
- The Application Form should be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
- The following documents should be attached along with the form.
- Self Attested Photocopy of Class 8 & Class 9 Final Term Report Card & Class 10 Mid Term Report Card
- Self Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Self Attested Copy of Baptism Certificate & Parish Book for Christians / Catholics only.
- Self Attested Copy of Admit Card of ICSE (X) or Other Board / Council Examination.
f) Attested Copy of Class X result (on declaration).