Notice to Parents/ Guardians re wavier of fees.
In the follow up to the notice, dated October 30, 2020 posted on the Website and notice board of St. Mary’s Orphanage and Day School, Parents and guardians are hereby informed that, in compliance with the order passed by the Hon’ble Court of Calcutta in W.P.5890 of 2020, dated 13th October 2020, the management of St. Mary’s Orphanage and Day School, Dum Dum has taken the following decisions in regard to the school fees:
- The school Management, in compliance with the above stated judgment, with effect from April 2020, superseding all previous concession of school fees, has decided to offer 20% waiver on school fees across the board. Please find enclosed herewith the revised fee structure as given below:
- However as per clause vii of Para 61 of the said order “Parents and guardians of students are requested not to avail of the reduction in school fees, if their financial situation does not merit the reduction”.
Parents, therefore, may opt to pay the full fees (or early concessions offered) in case there is no financial constraint through the online portal or in the bank. In such case, such parents are requested to send their consent to the accounts office at email@example.com or Covid Committee at the school office.
- All due fees till November 2020 should be paid by 30th November 2020 (as per clause xviii of Para 61 of the said order)
- Fees payable to boards of examinations or otherwise shall have to be paid in addition to the monthly fees and other charges in terms of this order and there is no waiver or reduction of these fees or charges.
- There will be no refund of the fees already paid. However, to the extent fees already been paid which are in excess of the directions herein, suitable adjustments will be made in the fourth quarter of the current academic year 2020-2021.
- This fee structure will be applicable till the issuance of further notice.
Download this notice